Welcome to B.G. Lenders Service, LLC
B.G. Lenders Service takes pride in our commitment to providing the safest, most professional repossession service possible. In order to achieve this, we'd like to emphasize the following points about our operations at B.G. Lenders Service:
- Each of our employees is paid on a salary or hourly basis, NEVER on commission or per car. We avoid bonus structures that could increase our agents' aggression, affecting their decision-making ability and actions in the field.
- Each of our employees undergoes a pre-employment criminal background check and drug-screening. They sign a Confidentiality Agreement and partake in our random drug-screening program with the Occupational Health Center of Glens Falls Hospital.
- Each employee is extensively trained in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the privacy regulations outlined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, The Red Flags Rule, bankruptcy law and required to pass the New York state-specific RSIG Recovery Specialist Certification Course.
- Each employee is correctly classified under our Workers' Compensation policy with New York State Insurance Fund.
- B.G. Lenders Service owns, registers, and insures all of our trucks and spotter cars with a million dollar per incident tow truck policy with a repossession endorsement. All repossessions are performed by our trained employees with vehicles and equipment owned and insured by B.G. Lenders Service.
- We protect our clients and our business with a general liability policy through RSIG with an aggregate of five million dollars and excess liability per occurrence of two million.
These are just a few of the reasons why choosing B.G. Lenders Service for your repossession / debt collection needs helps to support and build a more professional, safer industry for us all.
New York and Vermont Repossession Services